Small format cutting requires absolute precision and reliability. Schneider Senator E-Line meets these challenges. The machines for cutting widths of 780 and 920 mm provide highest energy efficiency and offer various quality advantages Schneider Senator is known for.
High-speed cutter Senator
E-Line 78 & 92
High performance for small sizes
Proven technology - systematically developed
Development of E-Line guillotines includes a high degree of user friendliness. Knife change and adjustment is made from the front side. The knife pull rod never needs an adjustment. Lubrication points are easily accessible. Operation is learned easily and quickly.
© Schneider Senator USA. All rights reserved.
- Schneider Senator E-Line 78 and 92 with mechanical knife drive and hydraulic clamp bar
- Computer-control with 15" TFT-display
- Frequency-controlled back gauge drive with ball-screw spindle
- Closed rear table - with hinged rear table cover
- Rust-proof cutting table with air film and stainless steel surface
- Side tables - left and right-hand - with air film and stainless steel surface
- Knife change and adjustment at the front side
- Color: RAL 7035, light grey
- Option: Multifunctional hand wheel for back gauge adjustment
The new E-Line is absolutely silent in stand-by mode. Power is only consumed during cutting